Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Pleasurable Time at the DMV

The other day, I visited the Benton County Assessor's office to have our car "assessed". This took about ten minutes, with them simply imputing data into their system. Once the assessment was complete, I walked, with the baby who was being great (I was ready for the inevitable meltdown toddlers can have when within the confines of a government building), down to the other end of the building to register our car and get our Arkansas plates.

For all of my friends and the rest of you in California, you've all experienced the DMV. In Bentonville, I waited for about 15 minutes, experienced nice, efficient customer service and walked out with a new license plate under my arm.

Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. CA DMV isn't that bad -- but it does take about 3 months to get a new plate!

    ReplyDelete